To apply for a grant, the Foundation initially requests an online Letter of Inquiry (LOI). If the Foundation is interested in a project, we will request a Complete Proposal. Letters of Inquiry and Complete Proposals are reviewed quarterly by the Foundation staff.
- Letter of Inquiry submitted to the Foundation using the online application form.
- The Foundation will respond within three months of receiving the LOI, either with a decision or a request for a Complete Proposal.
- Foundation may send a request for a Complete Proposal.
- If a Complete Proposal is requested, the organization is asked to submit a Complete Proposal within one month of the request.
- The Foundation will respond within three months of receiving the Complete Proposal with a decision.
- A Letter of Inquiry must be submitted before a Complete Proposal is requested by the Foundation.
- We will respond to all Letters of Inquiry, however we may not be able to provide reviewer comments on Letters of Inquiry that do not move forward. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- A request for a Complete Proposal is not a guarantee of funding.
- If a grant is provided, the grantee will be required to complete interim and final reports summarizing and evaluating the project and budget expenditures.
If you have questions about our grant opportunities for organizations, please contact our program staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.