Initially, the Foundation requests a Letter of Inquiry. If the Foundation is interested in a project we will request a Complete Proposal. Letters of Inquiry and Complete Proposals are reviewed quarterly by the Foundation staff.
Step 1 – Letter of Inquiry submitted to the Foundation using the online application form
Step 2 – Foundation may send a request for a Complete Proposal
Step 3 – Organization submits Complete Proposal
Step 4 – Complete Proposal review by the Foundation
- A Letter of Inquiry must be submitted before a Complete Proposal is requested by the Foundation.
- Organizations that have submitted a Letter of Inquiry should expect to hear from the Foundation within three months.
- We will respond to all Letters of Inquiry, however we may not be able to provide reviewer comments on Letters of Inquiry that do not move forward. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- A request for a Complete Proposal is not a guarantee of funding
- If a grant is provided, the grantee will be required to complete a final report summarizing and evaluating the project and provide a summary of budget expenditures.
If you have questions about our grant opportunities for organizations, please contact our program staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.